Monday, December 10, 2007

How To Be A Knowledge Entrepreneur

Or infopreneur. Or info-product entrepreneur.
Info-product producer. I like that one.
There are many names for a writer these days.
Do you ever hear "author, author" anymore?
I do. In my dreams. But that's another story.

It comes down to this. If you want to write,
publish and market books or eBooks, I can't
think of a more satisfying vocation.

If you want to market your eBooks online, it's
even better. Yes, there are very successful
information entrepreneurs out there making
a jaw-dropping income.

The most successful eBook writers are writers
of how-to books. Look in the bookstores. Can
you believe the books being sold to do with
How-To Do "anything"?

Publishers know a good thing when they see it.
And you know a good thing too. Self-publishing.
It doesn't have to be a dream any longer.

You can package and sell something you get for
FREE. It's inside your brain. Knowledge. Don't
say you don't know anything. You know stuff.
Lots of stuff. Information that other people will
pay you money to get their hands on. And don't
forget the wonderful world of research!

It's even easier today because of all the help
available to you for writing eBooks. People like
Marlon Sanders for one. This guy cranks me up!

He's come out with another winner. Newly-released.
I swear it will almost write ebooks for you!
You really should take a look. Even if it's just to
hear and watch the always entertaining Mr. Sanders.

http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?85718

Like I say, he just cranks me up!
-Karen