Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Writing For Money

It's been said that everybody has at least one
book inside of them. How many times have you
read a book and said, "I could do that..."

If you have ever had that thought and laughed
it off, hold on. Here's the truth. You know something
that others would pay you money to learn!

Stop shaking your head...you do!

Okay. Another scenario. Let's pretend you really
don't know anything. But, deep down you've always
thought of being a writer. Writers research and so
can you!

But it's crucial to have help. A mentor. And, I
have found one. Tiffany Dow is her name. I wish
you could have seen how excited I was when I saw
the eBook she has written.

This was exactly what I've been searching for. I'm
off to grab a copy as soon as I finish here. Got a
feeling I'll be awake most of the night!!!

But, I'll be back to give you an honest review as soon
as I read Building An eBook Empire!!!

If you can't wait for my review, you can check out
what it's all about....just...Click Here!

Ooooohhhh...it feels like every holiday rolled into
one! Bye for now...