Thursday, May 10, 2007

Building An eBook Empire...Chapter 4

In Chapter 4 of Building An eBook Empire,
Tiffany Dow teaches you:

*how to write sales copy
*how to get testimonials
*what to do about the bonuses
*the importance of the guarantee
*how much to charge

A most important lesson will be about
your sales page. You may have to think
outside the rut on this one. Why?
Because consumers will let you know the
exact kind of sales page that works. With
their wallets. So you have to listen to them.

At all times, tell the truth! There is nothing
worse than reading a sales page, ordering
the product and wondering how they both
matched up. Do you give your trust to that
marketer again? I sure don't!

I've even been known to have the product in
my hand and as I'm reading, I'll keep going
back to the sales copy for the eBook. And
everything that's on the sales page that
convinced me to order the eBook, better
darn well be in the eBook!!!

If it's not, all credibility is lost. I
unsubscribe from their newsletters and
ignore anything I see by them in the
future.

This is why I can give you my blessing on
Building An eBook Empire.

It's all in there, folks! I looked!

So if you're a future eBook writer and
internet marketer...what are you
waiting for? Click Here!